Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Waylon

Default Onkyo part needed....any ideas????

This is a follow up on my first post concerning repairs being made to my Onkyo
TX3000 stereo receiver. I finally got in contact with the tech who has my unit
and he gave me a part # he is having trouble finding. Does anyone know of a
source for this part???? The part # is STK0050-II. It has to have the roman
numerals at the end as the other part (STK0050) will not fix this unit. Any
ideas will be gratefully accepted.!!!

Thanks
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tony Marsillo

"Waylon" wrote in message
This is a follow up on my first post concerning repairs being made to my
Onkyo
TX3000 stereo receiver. I finally got in contact with the tech who has my
unit
and he gave me a part # he is having trouble finding. Does anyone know of
source for this part???? The part # is STK0050-II. It has to have the
roman
numerals at the end as the other part (STK0050) will not fix this unit.
Any
ideas will be gratefully accepted.!!!

Thanks

Tritronics says they can order it. Part is listed as TT-STK0050II.
I would call first and make sure it is the correct part

Here is the link:

http://www.tritronicsinc.com/onramp.htm

--
Tony Marsillo

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Doug

try
http://www.ceitron.com/semi/semi.phtml?part=stk0050II

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bill

www.electronica-usa.com

New Boiler = Room Stat = Part 'P' & Part 'L' question (long) . UK diy 52 January 6th 06 10:13 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Part value needed, Mitsubishi Model CK-3514 TV Ron Novini Electronics Repair 2 December 11th 03 11:04 PM
source for part needed or info on wot it is Gaz Electronics Repair 3 November 9th 03 12:26 AM
correct name of door-closing part needed Rachel Willmer UK diy 3 July 10th 03 06:52 PM