Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Docrotcod

Default Tech: Sony MiniDisc

Well people i've searched and I hope someone can help. I have a Sony ZS-M7
Cd Player/Stereo/MiniDisc player. The problem I was having was it had
trouble loading/ejecting MiniDiscs. I have completely disassembed the
MiniDisc unit and found a broken plastic piece that has to do with tension
on the disc and was wanting to know where to find this part. I am also
interested in finding the magnetic head assembly as I may have inadvertently
messed up the alignment (although it was reading the TOC just fine).

Any ideas would be appreciated. I would even be willing to purchase a dead
unit and scavenge the parts.

Thomas

OT - For Kathy Cliff Metalworking 3 September 1st 05 03:58 AM
Sony VCR repair in Atlanta -- seeking good tech [email protected] Electronics Repair 7 February 9th 05 02:21 PM
TECH: White flickering lines with HD Sony TV Pioneer receiver Electronics Repair 1 October 25th 03 08:49 PM
TECH: White flickering lines with HD Sony TV Pioneer receiver More info Electronics Repair 0 October 25th 03 05:52 PM
Sony G410R Monitor problem (and bad Sony support) Steeve M Electronics Repair 7 July 15th 03 12:24 AM