DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tech: Sony MiniDisc (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/137358-tech-sony-minidisc.html)

Docrotcod December 27th 05 11:30 PM

Tech: Sony MiniDisc

Well people i've searched and I hope someone can help. I have a Sony ZS-M7
Cd Player/Stereo/MiniDisc player. The problem I was having was it had
trouble loading/ejecting MiniDiscs. I have completely disassembed the
MiniDisc unit and found a broken plastic piece that has to do with tension
on the disc and was wanting to know where to find this part. I am also
interested in finding the magnetic head assembly as I may have inadvertently
messed up the alignment (although it was reading the TOC just fine).

Any ideas would be appreciated. I would even be willing to purchase a dead
unit and scavenge the parts.

Thomas