Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Brad

Default Sanyo TV Service Menu Procedure Please

Hi,

I have a Sanyo TV DS27910 (mfg. April 2002) in my shop that needs
a "white balance" adjustment. I have service menu access procedures for
other brand TVs, but not Sanyo.

Please tell me the procedure to access the service menu.

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Brad wrote:
Hi,

I have a Sanyo TV DS27910 (mfg. April 2002) in my shop that needs
a "white balance" adjustment. I have service menu access procedures for
other brand TVs, but not Sanyo.

Please tell me the procedure to access the service menu.

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

I seem to recall Dave Moore posting this information back in 2001.
google groups here for Sanyo service mode and it should come up on the
first page.