Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default We need to show waves as forms on paper

Oscilloscopesmessageboard"
Oscilloscope: An electronic instrument that produces instantaneous
trace(s) on the screen of a cathode-ray tube or display corresponding
to oscillations of voltage or current presented to its input(s) over
time.
Hello. I am posting this because I am interested in finding an
oscilloscope engineer in the Pennsylvania or New York State area who
could install for us a oscilloscope with field meters which could
register fields hitting at least 3 to 4 walls of our home. We have
fields hitting our home regularly that are hurting our health, and also
harming the structure of our home, and the paint on the walls. when
not hooked up to an antenna; such as squares in a pattern that changes,
and other things.
I have reported this to the FCC, and although they feel that such
problems are bothersome, we should report such things to the local
police. The shape of the wave shows up as a Sine wave, I think, a S
wave on it's side, also registers as static, also buzzes like bees,
also appears to have several forms that show up on a small television
have reported that we have fields hitting our home to the local police,
but they seem fairly clueless that such things not only could be a
problem, not that they do not believe in oscilloscopes registering
anything- rather they really don't have to work with any fields as a
problem usually, so they really don't have that much to say about it.
We have to be the ones to show the fields, is the obvious thing, but I
do not understand oscilloscopes, nor have I found that they seem to
have the capacity to register fields hitting walls and penetrating the
walls. Are such oscilloscopes available? I have had something
recommended as a field meter, but I need a plotting (on paper to be
saved) oscilloscope that shows the sources (appears to be neighbors-
one right next door who has just increased his wave so that it is like
a weight on our house structure and heads)
I would like to register the waves on the various walls of our home,
and plot this on paper to show to others. Is this possible in the
electronics world?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jakdedert

wrote:
[...]

I'd just fashion a hat from tin foil and forget about it. That usually
blocks most harmful 'waves'. I heard about a guy who encased his entire
house in the material; but Codes made him remove it after numerous
complaints from neighbors.

Seems that they had no problem with the waves....

jak
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In the beginning I took this seriously, then I thought you might be a
nut, but then I thought about it.

Just what is a nut ? Someone who has drawn the wrong conclusions from
what he/she has seen. When you see the "wonders" of modern technology
and have no basic understanding of it, wrong conclusions may occur.

Indeed you are bombarded constantly by EM waves. The effects of this is
under study, but like you I realize that these studies are rigged.
While you might see a mind control conspiracy, I see a flow of money.

I can see a legitimate point in what you say, we really don't know what
is happening to us. Then when you say that you think your neighbors,
specifically the ones on the right side, are turning up the waves you
lost me. What do you think, everybody has a knob on their diningroom
wall that controls how much waves they will antagonise you with ? You
and only you ? Just what could you have done to deserve this treatment
?

Whether you're a nut or not is irrelevant. You asked a question. I'll
have to throw a bit of background in so the answer can be understood.

You are constantly bombarded, mainly by 60Hz, the power line frequency.
It's "antennae" reach to every wall outlet, switch and light in your
house. Just unplug an electric guitar with the amp on to see how
pervasive this is. One fact is that this has been happening for over a
century, with no significant quantifiable effects. I do know that these
things may be known but have been hushed up. I'm not saying they were,
but it is possible.

Add to that all the AM, FM TV stations, XM/satelite radio, and now the
HDTV broadcasts and you have quite the melange'.

For the coup de etet we have people with cellphones up to their ears.
These things have enough power to transmit through the solid steel roof
of a car. Guess what the ground circuit is to impel these hundreds of
milliwatts into the air ? YOU !

Now if you were familiar with electronics, you might even equate those
gas station explosions with EM fields. If, through whatever chemical
reaction, the tires become just a bit of a rectifier, but remain
superior insulators, the very radio frequencies in the air could be
blamed. No one knows, is is more likely that riding around etc.,
creates the EMF (voltage). Simply painting the rims might even cause
this.

The ground is one plate of the capacitor and the car is the other.

An oscilloscope will not tell you what you want to know. If anything
you need a spectrum analyser with a chart recorder. Forget paper, there
is way too much data, the only economical way would be to use a
harddrive.

Now we know about sonic weapons and HAARP, OK, they exist. But the
question is; are they in use in your particular neighborhood ?, I think
not.

To link a specific wavelength to a certain occurrence, such as
behaviour of the neighbors, or sensations yourself, you not only need
to still prove that it is the cause. This could be tough.Defending
against that I would use post hoc ergo propter hoc as a component of
the defense. That is I ask you to prove the exact sequence of events
and circumstances that proves that this caused that.

You may well find a correlation, and if you do, document everything.
Also realize that it might really not be a conspiracy. You may simply
happen to live in one of those "nodes" where EMI is very high. If
indeed this EM is affecting you adversley, I'm sure everyone here would
want to know. But is it the cause ?

Back up, regroup your thoughts.

this happened
this happened
this happened
therefore................

Re-evaluate your conclusions, I meant what I said when I asked "Just
what did you do to deserve this ?". Powerful and technologically
superior, yes they are, after you ? I doubt it.

That is unless you really did something.

Just don't start wearing those trinfoil hats. They look like ****.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I used to have that problem with squares in a pattern that changed.
Back in the sixties. I think a minor change in my diet fixed that up
but I still see trails behind cars at night.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Caesar Valenti

jakdedert wrote:

I'd just fashion a hat from tin foil and forget about it. That
usually blocks most harmful 'waves'. I heard about a guy who encased
his entire house in the material; but Codes made him remove it after
numerous complaints from neighbors.

I'm not sure that really works well....check out this site for some real
data:
http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
CJT

Caesar Valenti wrote:

jakdedert wrote:

I'd just fashion a hat from tin foil and forget about it. That
usually blocks most harmful 'waves'. I heard about a guy who encased
his entire house in the material; but Codes made him remove it after
numerous complaints from neighbors.

I'm not sure that really works well....check out this site for some real
data:
http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

The results with real tin (rather than aluminum*) might be different.

*I'm surprised MIT students would spell it "aluminium" as in the title
of the article -- perhaps this research is tainted by an association
with British intelligence.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron(UK)

CJT wrote:

The results with real tin (rather than aluminum*) might be different.

*I'm surprised MIT students would spell it "aluminium" as in the title
of the article -- perhaps this research is tainted by an association
with British intelligence.

Well Aluminium IS the correct spelling...

Ron(UK)
dives for cover
--

Hire, Sales, Repairs
www.lunevalleyaudio.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jakdedert

CJT wrote:
Caesar Valenti wrote:

jakdedert wrote:

I'd just fashion a hat from tin foil and forget about it. That
usually blocks most harmful 'waves'. I heard about a guy who encased
his entire house in the material; but Codes made him remove it after
numerous complaints from neighbors.

I'm not sure that really works well....check out this site for some
real data:
http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

The results with real tin (rather than aluminum*) might be different.

*I'm surprised MIT students would spell it "aluminium" as in the title
of the article -- perhaps this research is tainted by an association
with British intelligence.

Is that as apt an oxymoron as 'military intelligence?' g?

jak
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Yes, I am 26.7 times as efficient as the human body, for details see
http://mars/project/secretenvoy/

You need an upgrade to get it so screw it.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I appreciate what you have advised very much.
You have mentioned things I need to regroup my thoughts about.
The neighbors have a straight line access from specific windows, such
as a line-of-sight transformers and/ or "base-wave" is it called?
The flow of money from others than the neighbors directly into their
wallets and technology for the neighbors seems to be the original
source of interest. The neighbors are just "not that into" us. Their
interest appears to be cultivated from elsewhere.
Directly opposite the line-of-sight windows belonging to the neighbors,
on our walls at places like where my husband's head is when he sleeps,
and works in his office, at the place where the "whatever" spectrum
appears to hit, our house outside is deteriorating. Specific places
the are small and stand out in a normal surrounding of normally
undamaged paint and wood shingles; paint and wood being damaged, paint
and wood pieces vanishing into the universe in cracks and indentations
from out of the air..
Tinfoil does not work. Steel electrical plates, backed with mirrors
which reflect back whatever it is, appear to re-hit the neighbors, who
react at times. Serves them right, is the understatement.