Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jakdedert

Default We need to show waves as forms on paper

wrote:
I appreciate what you have advised very much.
You have mentioned things I need to regroup my thoughts about.
The neighbors have a straight line access from specific windows, such
as a line-of-sight transformers and/ or "base-wave" is it called?
The flow of money from others than the neighbors directly into their
wallets and technology for the neighbors seems to be the original
source of interest. The neighbors are just "not that into" us. Their
interest appears to be cultivated from elsewhere.
Directly opposite the line-of-sight windows belonging to the neighbors,
on our walls at places like where my husband's head is when he sleeps,
and works in his office, at the place where the "whatever" spectrum
appears to hit, our house outside is deteriorating. Specific places
the are small and stand out in a normal surrounding of normally
undamaged paint and wood shingles; paint and wood being damaged, paint
and wood pieces vanishing into the universe in cracks and indentations
from out of the air..
Tinfoil does not work. Steel electrical plates, backed with mirrors
which reflect back whatever it is, appear to re-hit the neighbors, who
react at times. Serves them right, is the understatement.

Yeah...go with the steel plates. I think maybe one to two inches thick
should suffice.....

jak