Posted to sci.electronics.repair
DRAGUS666

Default HDTV RCA D52W19 SHUTS DOWN BEFORE START UP

:shock: HEllo:

my RCA 52" D52W19 probably has the power board faulty

IF anyone has had this happen and have any info it would be great.

When I push power button it comes on and I can hear it click like it
is trying to power on but then does nothing. The screan does not even
come on.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art

Or a Thomson (RCA) trained service tech, or one qualified to service their
products. Multiple components or situations may cause the item to shutdown
at power on.
.. .

"DRAGUS666" wrote in message
:shock: HEllo:

my RCA 52" D52W19 probably has the power board faulty

IF anyone has had this happen and have any info it would be great.

When I push power button it comes on and I can hear it click like it
is trying to power on but then does nothing. The screan does not even
come on.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Skype_man

I do lots of those. MAY be a bad CRT. Unplug three of the CRT's,
to see if it comes on, & plug on in at a time. I have had lots, & I mean
lots of tubes go bad. You may have CRT Glycol leakage, onto one of
the CRT drive boards. Each one I repair has a CRT bad, & or CRT
board, or Glycol leakage. The main, & power/horizontal boards are
very reliable. E-Mail me, if you need any more info. Sky.

Fresh Start vs. Sta-bil G Home Repair 7 November 9th 05 07:38 AM
I have a Quasar Palmcorder,vm-l-152.I have used it for several years,hererecently,when I start to record,it records for about a second,and then thepower shuts off,of the camcorder.I purchased a new battery and had the batterycharger tested,it is okay lucille Electronics Repair 4 October 11th 05 11:03 AM
RPC run capacitors Martin Whybrow Metalworking 4 August 6th 05 06:29 PM
JVC AV-27820 Shuts down JohnAce Electronics Repair 3 October 21st 03 12:56 AM
PC shuts down on start Charlie Bress Electronics Repair 7 July 20th 03 06:04 AM