Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art

Default HDTV RCA D52W19 SHUTS DOWN BEFORE START UP

Or a Thomson (RCA) trained service tech, or one qualified to service their
products. Multiple components or situations may cause the item to shutdown
at power on.
"kip" wrote in message
.. .
Best get the Thomson Service CD rom for that set...

kip

"DRAGUS666" wrote in message
:shock: HEllo:

my RCA 52" D52W19 probably has the power board faulty

IF anyone has had this happen and have any info it would be great.

When I push power button it comes on and I can hear it click like it
is trying to power on but then does nothing. The screan does not even
come on.