frontline@nospam

Default Philips/Magnavox TS2768 C107 TV

Model TS2768 C107 has C506 burnt nothing readable on this high voltage
ceramic capacitor anyone know the value and part number as I know I do
not have one in stock.
Also could use some ideas on what else to check on this unit.
TIA.
Jeff

RonKZ650

Part # 483512247639 820pf 2kv. If it's burned, that's usually all
that's wrong.

frontline@nospam

Thanks Ron, Soldering and the design layout in this model looked great
very few signs of heat.
Jeff

frontline@nospam

New part number 483512257004 820pf 2kv is about 4 times larger.
Set is working fine so far.
Jeff