grtechguy

Default Philips/Magnavox PTV770-AH01 114697-0002 No standby power

I have a Philips/Magnavox PTV770-AH01 Series Projection TV that we
recently moved to a different house. since we moved it, it turned on
for about 5 minutes and then shutdown and will not power back on.

I have taken the back off of the unit and found
120Vac power is on the Large Signal board on the cold side. nothing on
the Hot Side.
I can't find the 5v standby voltage for the front control panel.

any ideas?

does anyone have a PDF version of the service manual?

Thanks.
-Jesse

grtechguy

oopss...late night typing....120Vac on Hot, nothing on cold

kip

I really hope not...
Best measure again correctly.

kip
"grtechguy" wrote in message
ups.com...
oopss...late night typing....120Vac on Hot, nothing on cold