Don Wall

Default Philips/Magnavox TV manual needed

I need a service manual or schematic for a Magnavox 19MDTR20/17
TV/VCR/DVD. The remote quit working. It was checked with an infrared
detector, and is putting out IR, but I don't know if it's possible for a
defect in the remote to be causing incorrect signals, or if it's the
receiver in the TV. In any event, for this and future repairs, I'd like
to get a manual, but online searches have not resulted in a source.
Does anyone know where I could buy a manual?

Don Wall
Vintage Radio
Saugus, MA