Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Advice Please: Cheap Meter Recommendations

My second of two Fluke 8060A meters turned out to be crap(just like the
first), and it is becoming obvious that I just need to buy a cheap
meter with basic functions.

Can I get recommendations?(Reliablilty being the number one criteria).

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Moving a gas meter jofreeman2000 UK diy 3 October 23rd 05 11:38 PM
Update ? Meter to test thermoelectric potential of unknown metal Bill Janssen Metalworking 0 October 13th 05 12:05 AM
Moving A Gas Meter - Advice Tricky Dicky UK diy 4 May 14th 05 08:56 AM
Noisy gas meter JustMe UK diy 12 April 28th 05 12:59 PM
Cheap drills Simon Pleasants UK diy 11 June 22nd 04 12:17 AM