Seafarer

Default Thomson ICC17

After I retired I rid myself of all gear and notes now my own TV is
tripping.It trips off then straight back on again.Sometimes it trips
off with the sequence flasing 7 then 2 flashes.As expected I've lost
the code for these sequences.
I will go into the service mode shortly and I'm not looking forward to
it as it is a dual switch mode power supply,one for s/by.
Before I do anyone know the code flashes instructions?
I do have the service sheet for this but not the manual and the fault
flashes are not listed. Thanks

"Too soon we get Old,Too late we get Smart".

Thomson TV Cableguy Electronics Repair 0 April 4th 05 04:57 PM
Thomson RP46 with defective smps for convergence Kim Voss Schrader Electronics Repair 0 January 30th 05 08:19 PM
Static convergence on Thomson 52RG75J? Dan Payne Electronics Repair 2 October 23rd 04 09:04 AM
Thomson TV chassis ICC19-2H rik Electronics Repair 2 July 29th 04 06:42 PM
Thomson ICC17 chassis question Martin Wilson Electronics Repair 0 May 6th 04 12:04 PM