Default SONY BE3D Part PS1802 - What is it?

TV set model KV-29X1D.
This set has dark picture. Everithing else is fine.
Found PS1802 shorted on the small board connected to CN801. Need
replace but the component is blown and markings unreadable.

Could you help me to identify this component for replacement?

Looks like a temperature compensated voltage ref..
Thanks in advance . bye

buran

Chassis BE-3D those are the tipps
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/repair_t...search_rt=be3d
the schematics can be found at www.eserviceinfo.com
it may be a fuse....

Ik.

P.S. = Ma sei italiano ?

I was able to read the markings: N10B.
Even google says nothing about it.

I was also able to find the board it is mounted on: it is the D2 board
(rotation amplifier).
The D2 board mounts another N10B that is shorted too. So I suppose it
is a strange type of fuse..

Any help around?
Thanks.