Nutty Professor

Default Fluke98 or Bosch PMS 100 scopemeter schematic and charging circuit help

Hi all

I have a Bosch PMS100 scopemeter, similar to the Fluke98 ( in fact the same
but with Bosch software)

The meter is working at present off normal C-cell batteries.

It used to work with the supplied Ni-Cads but has stopped charging the
Ni-Cads via the charger.
Replaced the battery pack still not charging.

The batteries are charged via the scopemeter internally , a charger attaches
to the side of the scopemeter.

Does anyone have experience of this problem?

Also can anyone help me by emailing me a schematic.

The problem I would assume lies in possibly a regulator or another component
going down in the 9V sharging circuit.

Any help or direction is appreciated, thank you in advance.

Regards
Nutty Professor