Default DTMF Tone generator/decoder

I need a DTMF tone generator and decoder for a project but dont know
the part
number. I have seen some part#s like CD22202 but cant get them from
ahy where
May I also know if the normal telephone contains the generator and
decoder
may be in one package ? I have some old phones which contains an IC
numbered
HM 9100A1. Thankx in advance.

Franc Zabkar

On 30 Aug 2005 10:48:42 -0700, "
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I need a DTMF tone generator and decoder for a project but dont know
the part
number.

Here's a complete project using a CM8880 (= MT8880) DTMF transceiver
and PIC uP, including source code and LCD:

http://www.parallax.com/dl/docs/prod...ransceiver.pdf

- Franc Zabkar
DaveM

wrote in message
ups.com...

I need a DTMF tone generator and decoder for a project but dont know
the part
number. I have seen some part#s like CD22202 but cant get them from
ahy where
May I also know if the normal telephone contains the generator and
decoder
may be in one package ? I have some old phones which contains an IC
numbered
HM 9100A1. Thankx in advance.

BG Micro has some in stock. Go to http://www.bgmicro.com and search for
DTMF.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in