ChrisCoaster

Default SANYO DS32424 Service Menus requested

Sanyo DS32424.

Their website says this set is "for Canada only" but upon closer
inspection of the image it is virtually identical to my relatives' TV.

I have already been to http://myweb.accessus.net/~090/how2adj.html and
they have no info for Sanyo.

After my positive experiences of calibrating the geometry on my Toshie
and Sony, I feel I'm ready to take on this woefully out of whack Sanyo
set. The THX menus on Star Wars turned my "footballs" into true
circles and my parallelograms into rectangles. It also helped alot
with overscan esp on the Sony, now I want to share this with my family!

Thanks,

-ChrisCoaster