Default Japanese Industrial Standard phillips screwdrivers???

Where can I find good quality JIS phillips screwdrivers in sizes #00 - #2?

Are Snap On phillips screwdrivers with anti-camout ribs the same as the JIS
screwdrivers?

Dave Plowman (News)

#2?

Are Snap On phillips screwdrivers with anti-camout ribs the same as the
JIS screwdrivers?

In the UK, you'd look for Pozidrive. Philips has a different design of
point.

--
*Fax is stronger than fiction *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
budgie

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 10:12:17 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

#2?

Are Snap On phillips screwdrivers with anti-camout ribs the same as the
JIS screwdrivers?

In the UK, you'd look for Pozidrive. Philips has a different design of
point.

IMOE and AFAICT the Japanese don't use Posi at all.
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
budgie wrote:
In the UK, you'd look for Pozidrive. Philips has a different design of
point.

IMOE and AFAICT the Japanese don't use Posi at all.

No - but it's a closer match to their ISO screws than Philips.

--
*A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
budgie

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:38:27 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
budgie wrote:
In the UK, you'd look for Pozidrive. Philips has a different design of
point.

IMOE and AFAICT the Japanese don't use Posi at all.

No - but it's a closer match to their ISO screws than Philips.

I guess that depends on the quality of Philips tool you use. I've found that
Chinese (et al) "Philips" have lousy slot tolerances and the tools were never a
decent fit, while all the Japanese gear I've worked on - and their automotive
screws - all had a fine fit where you could fit a screw to a horizontal Philips
shaft and it wouldn't fall off.

Doug

I bought a 4-1 at sears. I'll have to search for the part number form
you