Default Zenith no sound

I have a Zenith model #SJ1325W. Repaired the vertical deflection
problem, but no sound. I traced the audio with a scope from the
processor to the audio amp and no audio. I figured bad processor, so
replaced it and the audio amp for good measure. Still no audio.
Substituted coupling caps also but no luck. The set keeps showing mute
OSD when channels are changed. Hit mute on remote, but still no audio.
The word mute and the volume bar stay the color red also, not sure if
it should go green when not muted. Is something gimped in the set up
possibly? If so, would any of you have the access code to fix? I don't
know what else could be wrong. Thanks for the replies.

I guess I'll reply to myself, I found 2 pins that were bent over on the
bottom of the PCB that may have been shorting to another circuit. I now
have sound, but I can't replicate the no sound problem shorting the
same pins. As much as I hate too, I have to let this one go as
repaired. Next time, I will take the time to get a schematic to see
exactly what's going on. See yall.
P.S. A little dissapointed I didn't get one response though. Figure I
tried everything that anyone would have suggested?

kip

Replies sometimes take a day or two...
Hope it works Ok for you.
Time will tell