Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
alitonto

Default Teac TV ctm687 tuner problem.

I am repairing this Teac TV ctm687 which has a grainy picture on all
channels; even when using the vcr (however the tapes play a normal
picture.
Hence I suspect the tuner (oscar 2900kkc) for which I measure 7.87
volts at the AGC pin which goes to i/c TDA8305A pin 5 which according
to TV schematics should only have 3.9 volts.
My B+ at the tuner is 12.11 and I wonder if this is the correct supply
voltage to the tuner.
Thanks in advance.
Al

Icemaker problem Andy Home Repair 12 April 16th 05 03:05 PM
SONY 35" Dual PIP -Video Blackout Problem papo Electronics Repair 20 February 28th 05 09:46 PM
Goldstar CNR-2994P Tuner problem Jerry G. Electronics Repair 4 June 21st 04 07:39 PM
Viewsonic Vertical Problem Scott Nielson Electronics Repair 6 May 15th 04 05:02 PM
Zenith TV A25A11D and Tuner 175-02721 Replacement Problem Brad Petria Electronics Repair 3 July 17th 03 08:00 PM