felipe

Default connection scheme old dial telephone

Hello, I have bought an old dial telephone and found it had been messed
up internally. I would sure like to get the thing working again, can
anybody help!
The only identification seems to be: T.rel 19a, this is printed on the
bottom plate.
Thanks. Felipe

spudnuty

Is it like any on this site?
http://www.atcaonline.com/diagrams.html
Richard

felipe

No, not really. My phone has two bells on top and is copper plated. But
thanks anyway, you showed me a way into research possibility's.
Felipe

NSM

"felipe" wrote in message
oups.com...

No, not really. My phone has two bells on top and is copper plated.

In that case I would suspect a modern reproduction.