skype

Default Sony KV27TS36 sound volume low

Hello,
I have a new problem with my tv.
Now the sound volume is very low when using the Antenna input (RF input?).
DVD, VCR, etc connected to the RCA inputs(video1, 2,3), the volume works
fine.
Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Kenny

skype

Thanks
do you know where I can find the module?

spudnuty

I had this problem with my KV20TS21 and this module at Mat Electronics
replaced it.
$6.99!
http://www.matelectronics.com/cgi-bi...BX_2d1637_2d11
Hope yours is the same. Otherwise ~$70 from your Sony distributor.
Richard

Inty

"spudnuty" ha scritto nel messaggio
oups.com...

http://www.matelectronics.com/cgi-bi...BX_2d1637_2d11

Tinyurl hurts you ?

I.

spudnuty

Hey I was just trying to take him to the exact page but apparently the
whole URL wouldn't copy. Excuse me.

skype

thank you.. i will give this a try.
Thanks again!