DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony KV27TS36 sound volume low (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/111484-sony-kv27ts36-sound-volume-low.html)

skype July 3rd 05 08:57 PM

Sony KV27TS36 sound volume low

Hello,
I have a new problem with my tv. :(
Now the sound volume is very low when using the Antenna input (RF input?).
DVD, VCR, etc connected to the RCA inputs(video1, 2,3), the volume works
fine.
Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Kenny

[email protected] July 4th 05 12:19 AM

SBX mts decode module bad. While you have the set apart, check the
ground connections inside the tuner, the IF coil connections, and the
low voltage regulator connections.

skype July 4th 05 01:21 AM

Thanks
do you know where I can find the module?

spudnuty July 4th 05 01:50 AM

I had this problem with my KV20TS21 and this module at Mat Electronics
replaced it.
$6.99!
http://www.matelectronics.com/cgi-bi...BX_2d1637_2d11
Hope yours is the same. Otherwise ~$70 from your Sony distributor.
Richard

Inty July 4th 05 07:25 AM

"spudnuty" ha scritto nel messaggio
oups.com...

http://www.matelectronics.com/cgi-bi...BX_2d1637_2d11

Tinyurl hurts you ?

I.

spudnuty July 4th 05 03:23 PM

Hey I was just trying to take him to the exact page but apparently the
whole URL wouldn't copy. Excuse me.

skype July 4th 05 06:40 PM

thank you.. i will give this a try.
Thanks again!