Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Spudz

Default Weird Microwave problem - trips breaker when you shut the door!

We are finsihing up a new construction home, and have a Viking
Microwave on a 20 amp circuit in the kitchen. This is the only device
on the circuit. The microwave cooks fine, but sometimes just closing
the door on the microwave trips the breaker! I have moved the oven to
another outlet and it doesn't trip other breakers. ANy ideas what
might be happeing? I can't imagine closing the door would draw a lot
of current! We have used other devices on the same outlet with no
problems.
thanks!
To reply via email remove spamnot