Default New Service Manuals, Parts Catalog Online Shop

New Service Manuals, Parts Catalog Online Shop -
http://www.smpcshop.com
Internet shop with Service Manuals, Parts Catalogs. We offer you the
documentations for repair Computers, Copiers, Faxes, Telephones,
Printers, Scanners and much another.

1. Once your payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation page
with a link to download your order. You will also receive the link in
your email receipt.

2. Purchases over $10.00 will automatically receive a 10% discount
which will be deducted at checkout.

3. If there is a manual you need that you can't find on our site,
please use the following link to contact us

4. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover,
Amex, Diner's Club and JCB

5. We work hard to protect the security of your confidential
information. Your information is sent directly to our credit card
processor and is never stored on our website.