JT

Default Anyone maintain pro fluid panheads?

It's hardly sci.electronics, but this group seems more likely - has
anyone done and significant teardown/lubricate on professional video
"fluid" heads, e.g. Bogen/Manfrotto?
-----------------
-----------------

Ask over at rec.video.production
There'll be someone there that'll have the infoyou need.
spudnuty

I worked at Helix Ltd in Chicago for a while. Don't remember Bogens so
much. Mostly OConners, Miller, I remember it took special spanners to
dissasemble then and on the larger ones the centering springs could be
very dangerous.
Is it leaking? The OConners were notorious for this. Silicone oil? If
they got bad we'd send them back to the factory.

fluid for filling compass jtaylor Metalworking 13 May 11th 05 03:14 PM
Brazing power steering fluid tank John Ings Metalworking 2 August 21st 04 09:01 PM
Does cooling require more BTU/hr than heating to maintain same temp difference? Edwin Pawlowski Home Repair 9 July 26th 04 02:24 AM
lens fluid Al Electronics Repair 3 September 10th 03 05:32 AM
Fluid Drive variable speed query A MacAulay Woodturning 1 August 25th 03 02:26 PM