Stefan Becker

Default Searching Tektronix 434 Service Manual

Does anyone have a electronic copy available for
me?

N Cook

"DaveC" wrote in message
news.net...
Thus spake Stefan Becker:

Does anyone have a electronic copy available for me?

Unless someone scanned the manual (which is quite a task), I don't think

an
electronic version of this exists.

DaveC

This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group

Its 177 pages - those people that somehow think ancient manuals
get scanned in to electronic file formats by magic!

Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

tekman

Its 177 pages - those people that somehow think ancient manuals
get scanned in to electronic file formats by magic!

I am quite shure that "those people" don't think that way.

But there are a lot of freindly sellers around that charge money :-)
And yes, manuals are already scanned by magic or already spent tax
money:

For those that like to download for free:

bama.edebris.com
https://www. logsa.army.mil
www.teknetelectronics.com

etc.

and more links on the webpages mentioned above.

hth,
Andreas