DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Searching Tektronix 434 Service Manual (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/110283-searching-tektronix-434-service-manual.html)

Stefan Becker June 18th 05 08:27 PM

Searching Tektronix 434 Service Manual

Does anyone have a electronic copy available for
me?

N Cook June 19th 05 02:23 PM

"DaveC" wrote in message
news.net...
Thus spake Stefan Becker:

Does anyone have a electronic copy available for me?

Unless someone scanned the manual (which is quite a task), I don't think

an
electronic version of this exists.

DaveC

This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group

Its 177 pages - those people that somehow think ancient manuals
get scanned in to electronic file formats by magic!

Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

tekman June 20th 05 12:55 PM

Its 177 pages - those people that somehow think ancient manuals
get scanned in to electronic file formats by magic!

I am quite shure that "those people" don't think that way.

But there are a lot of freindly sellers around that charge money :-)
And yes, manuals are already scanned by magic or already spent tax
money:

For those that like to download for free:

bama.edebris.com
https://www. logsa.army.mil
www.teknetelectronics.com

etc.

and more links on the webpages mentioned above.

hth,
Andreas