John-Del

Default PTV780 splitter measurements

Does anyone know what the exact resistance value the pc feedback leads
of the splitter should read when good? I have an LS panel in the shop
that shuts down after about 4 seconds (with normal raster). The
splitter reads exactly 46.6K between the pins, and no continuity
between the pins and the HV leads (1.9NS actually).

I have a known good splitter in the shop that reads exactly 48.5K
between the leads. Since we don't have the whole TV here to try it, I
don't want to send the tech back to try it without being sure. OTOH,
I'd hate to send the board out for rebuild if the splitter is the only
problem on the board.

John