Keith

Default Philips 7P6051 chassis PTV780 H. V. Splitter Needed!

Hi,

I have a 60" projection set. The H. V. Splitter is bad. I have the philips
CD manual #7566. There is no part number for the splitter. It is labeled
as Splitt on the schematic. This does not cross to a part number. After
sever calls to philips. One person said it might be called a FOCUS block in
the parts reference. IS this correct. Is the H.V. Splitter, a Tripler and
a Focus block all the same part just different names. I did try to order
the Focus block but this is no longer available. If the Focus block is The
Splitter should I try to locate one of these or just replace the complete
Large Signal board? Does any one have a Splitter or Focus block available
for this set? Any suggestions on finding one.

Thanks
Keith

BWL

Good luck on this one; the H.V. block is NOT the same as the Focus block. Last
time I checked, Philips listed it as available (good part #) but not in stock,
no listed availability date. This usually means there aren't going to be any
more. The Large Signal Board for thi set may be your only hope, but it's damned
expensive.