Keith

Default Philips 7P6051 chassis PTV780 H. V. Splitter Needed!

Hi,

I have a 60" projection set. The H. V. Splitter is bad. I have the philips
CD manual #7566. There is no part number for the splitter. It is labeled
as Splitt on the schematic. This does not cross to a part number. After
sever calls to philips. One person said it might be called a FOCUS block in
the parts reference. IS this correct. Is the H.V. Splitter, a Tripler and
a Focus block all the same part just different names. I did try to order
the Focus block but this is no longer available. If the Focus block is The
Splitter should I try to locate one of these or just replace the complete
Large Signal board? Does any one have a Splitter or Focus block available
for this set? Any suggestions on finding one.

Thanks
Keith