Bob Kos

Default Apex Parts Available

This is a followup to my search for a Horiz. Output Transistor for an Apex
TV. I followed the recommendation of substuting a 2SC5150 in place of the
seemingly unavailable 'D2120'. This suggestion is good advice as the set is
now working fine.

Thanks to all who responded to my original post. Your help is greatly
appreciated.

Kirk S.

Bob,

One thing that I've figured out is that many times the "2S" is left off the
device number. Of course, other times something else might belong there...

Kirk S.
"Bob Kos" wrote in message
nk.net...
This is a followup to my search for a Horiz. Output Transistor for an Apex
TV. I followed the recommendation of substuting a 2SC5150 in place of the
seemingly unavailable 'D2120'. This suggestion is good advice as the set

is
now working fine.

Thanks to all who responded to my original post. Your help is greatly
appreciated.

Apex Television Parts Available? Bob Kos Electronics Repair 4 May 24th 05 02:07 PM
Price of Plumbing Parts H Home Repair 7 April 24th 05 02:07 PM
Where do prof. repairers get parts? James Sweet Electronics Repair 9 September 21st 04 04:16 PM
Heads up on service manuals! JW Electronics Repair 10 August 4th 04 02:53 PM
Email List For Arcade Game Parts techforce Electronics Repair 6 July 30th 04 07:37 PM