Adrian Brentnall

Default Bosch Exxcel dishwasher problems!

Hi All
We treated ourselevs to a dishwasher last year - a Bosch Exxcel.
It worked fine for just over a year - but now it's playing up.

Although it seems to actually wash thing reasonably well - glasses and
cutlery are left with a 'grey-white' film - which is slightly greasy
to the touch.

Originally we ran the dishwasher with 'tablets' only (we thought that
this was OK...) Since then we've tried adding salt and rinse aid - but
we still have problems with this 'film' after washing. We use
well-water in the house...

I've taken the machine apart as far as I dare g - taken off the
rotating arms and checked that they are clear, also cleaned out the
filters in the base of the machine.

The one thing I've not yet checked is the filter in the water inlet
(according to the instruction book there bay be one fitted as part of
the inlet pipe).

Can anybody suggest what the next step should be - preferably not
calling an an engineer !

How do you get at the innards of the machine in order to look for
further blockages - do you need to get at the underside of the machine
to do this ??

Many thanks in advance
Adrian
Suffolk UK
======return email munged=================
take out the papers and the trash to reply