Joachim Berlich

Default Luxman L210 on-off light don't go

Hello
i have an older Luxman 210, with the power on-off light won't go. I've
measured on the pins 0,8 Volt, i think this is too little. Someone has
an idea or can tell me, where to find a wiring diagram ?

Thanks
Joachim
Mark D. Zacharias

Joachim Berlich wrote:
Hello
i have an older Luxman 210, with the power on-off light won't go. I've
measured on the pins 0,8 Volt, i think this is too little. Someone has
an idea or can tell me, where to find a wiring diagram ?

Thanks
Joachim

Your volt meter may not be set on the correct range (AC or DC).

They're 24 volt lamps. Likely only the lamp is bad.

Mark Z.

Mark D. Zacharias

Mark D. Zacharias wrote:
Joachim Berlich wrote:
Hello
i have an older Luxman 210, with the power on-off light won't go.
I've measured on the pins 0,8 Volt, i think this is too little.
Someone has an idea or can tell me, where to find a wiring diagram ?

Thanks
Joachim

Your volt meter may not be set on the correct range (AC or DC).

They're 24 volt lamps. Likely only the lamp is bad.

Mark Z.

P.S.

Actually, I think there was a 24 volt zener diode on the main board, which
paralleled the lamp. If memory serves, there is a browned spot there because
the zener ran hot. The zener tends to short when the lamp goes out.

Mark Z.

PainintheAmp

servicemanuals.net

PainintheAmp

www.agtannenbaum.com other service maunal supplier

Light Bulb Phil UK diy 18 March 27th 05 05:50 PM
Electrical advice please. confused light switchesŠ Mike Home Repair 7 December 31st 04 03:44 AM
Found elsewhere but perhaps a bit close to home? John UK diy 5 December 29th 04 11:28 PM
Survey on Newsgroup Behavior Jens Arndt Home Repair 27 November 2nd 04 01:45 PM
Inground spa light replac barry martin Home Repair 0 October 14th 04 12:30 AM