DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Luxman L210 on-off light don't go (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/107098-luxman-l210-off-light-dont-go.html)

Joachim Berlich May 23rd 05 10:18 AM

Luxman L210 on-off light don't go

Hello
i have an older Luxman 210, with the power on-off light won't go. I've
measured on the pins 0,8 Volt, i think this is too little. Someone has
an idea or can tell me, where to find a wiring diagram ?

Thanks
Joachim

Mark D. Zacharias May 23rd 05 10:52 AM

Joachim Berlich wrote:
Hello
i have an older Luxman 210, with the power on-off light won't go. I've
measured on the pins 0,8 Volt, i think this is too little. Someone has
an idea or can tell me, where to find a wiring diagram ?

Thanks
Joachim

Your volt meter may not be set on the correct range (AC or DC).

They're 24 volt lamps. Likely only the lamp is bad.

Mark Z.

Mark D. Zacharias May 23rd 05 11:04 AM

Mark D. Zacharias wrote:
Joachim Berlich wrote:
Hello
i have an older Luxman 210, with the power on-off light won't go.
I've measured on the pins 0,8 Volt, i think this is too little.
Someone has an idea or can tell me, where to find a wiring diagram ?

Thanks
Joachim

Your volt meter may not be set on the correct range (AC or DC).

They're 24 volt lamps. Likely only the lamp is bad.

Mark Z.

P.S.

Actually, I think there was a 24 volt zener diode on the main board, which
paralleled the lamp. If memory serves, there is a browned spot there because
the zener ran hot. The zener tends to short when the lamp goes out.

Mark Z.

PainintheAmp May 24th 05 02:08 PM

servicemanuals.net

PainintheAmp May 25th 05 11:53 AM