Mark D. Zacharias

Mark D. Zacharias wrote:
Joachim Berlich wrote:
Hello
i have an older Luxman 210, with the power on-off light won't go.
I've measured on the pins 0,8 Volt, i think this is too little.
Someone has an idea or can tell me, where to find a wiring diagram ?

Thanks
Joachim

Your volt meter may not be set on the correct range (AC or DC).

They're 24 volt lamps. Likely only the lamp is bad.

Mark Z.

P.S.

Actually, I think there was a 24 volt zener diode on the main board, which
paralleled the lamp. If memory serves, there is a browned spot there because
the zener ran hot. The zener tends to short when the lamp goes out.

Mark Z.