Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
rutman

Default Noob question. How do you check a resistor?

this is very noobie question, please accept my apologies in advance.

Could someone be kind enough to tell me how to check for resistor
functionality?

I pulled the resistor and theres no writting on it other than R10.

Its an inline resistor.

I think it is defective as it got overly warm.

please advise.

Home Improvement gone bad- chimney liner Artist Home Repair 93 March 18th 05 05:45 AM
Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs UK diy 5 March 26th 04 01:36 AM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM
Pipe thread question, NPT vs NPSF, MIP, FIP and IPS Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 1 August 9th 03 04:20 AM
single check valve pressure drop Matthew Barnard UK diy 1 July 24th 03 08:00 PM