Andrey

Default asking for suggestions how to fix LCD module

Hello All,

I am trying to repair graphic monochrome LCD from VDS. (VG-S 322402) it is a
screen of JRC 1500 Radar. The LCD operates but the image is shifted to the
left approximately 1/4 of the screen.
All the signals look as I would expect it to be. Processor is functional.
(the same processor serves the radar itself, everything.)

The LCD driver made of LC9401 an LC9430 chips.

Why would such an effect happen?

What should I look for?

Appreciate any comments.

Sincerely,

andrey

NSM

"Andrey" wrote in message
Hello All,

I am trying to repair graphic monochrome LCD from VDS. (VG-S 322402) it is

screen of JRC 1500 Radar. The LCD operates but the image is shifted to the
left approximately 1/4 of the screen.

I wouldn't look at the screen but at the driver system.