D Sud

Default Hitachi Projection TV 53SBX01BA - Convergence Adjustment Mode?

I am working on a 53" Hitachi Projection TV with a slight convergence
problem. It is ok on the horizontal lines in test mode but the verticle
lines near the edges are bowed in.

I found the "service switch " that puts it into a test mode for convergence
adjustments but I don't know how to bring up the mode to adjust it. Is it on
the remote or is there a secret key sequence to get it into the adjustment
mode?

Thanks,

Dave

Leonard Caillouet

Hitachi supplies training and service manuals for free to any shop that
signs up with them. Go to the site http://www.hitachiserviceusa.com/.
Without the documentation you will likely be lost.

Leonard

m...