DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hitachi Projection TV 53SBX01BA - Convergence Adjustment Mode? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/104514-hitachi-projection-tv-53sbx01ba-convergence-adjustment-mode.html)

D Sud April 27th 05 08:47 PM

Hitachi Projection TV 53SBX01BA - Convergence Adjustment Mode?

I am working on a 53" Hitachi Projection TV with a slight convergence
problem. It is ok on the horizontal lines in test mode but the verticle
lines near the edges are bowed in.

I found the "service switch " that puts it into a test mode for convergence
adjustments but I don't know how to bring up the mode to adjust it. Is it on
the remote or is there a secret key sequence to get it into the adjustment
mode?

Thanks,

Dave

Leonard Caillouet April 28th 05 12:15 AM

Hitachi supplies training and service manuals for free to any shop that
signs up with them. Go to the site http://www.hitachiserviceusa.com/.
Without the documentation you will likely be lost.

Leonard

m...