Junior Member

Default tv blows main fuse when plugged in

I have a Zenith TV Model SL2767W that keeps blowing the main fuse everytime the TV is plugged in. What could be causing this to happen? Where can I find a service manual for this set. Any information would be appreicated.

lislis13 wrote:
I have a Zenith TV Model SL2767W that keeps blowing the main fuse
everytime the TV is plugged in. What could be causing this to

happen?
Where can I find a service manual for this set. Any information

would
be appreicated.

see section on tv troubleshooting in www.repairfaq.org then post back
with the results of your investigations.

You probably wont need the service manual for such an obvious fault,
unless components are burned and you cant see their value.
-Ben