Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default Fuse box question

In my basement I have a fuse box with 60 amp service. One of the (not
used) 20 amp S-type fuse assemblies is a tad loose. Using a tester, it
is sometimes hot, other times not, depending if I giggle it. The fuse
itself is new and tests fine. From what I've read I cannot unscrew the
female S-type thread ring. How can I fix this problem? Is it possible
to just replace the (duplex) fuse block? I plan on adding a new
circuit to this fuse location.

Thanks, Dan

Lights fuse Hands On UK diy 22 January 30th 05 10:34 PM
Hair dryer fuse Martik Electronics Repair 21 January 18th 05 07:06 PM
Fuse and main circuit breaker rating Ro UK diy 6 January 10th 05 10:19 AM
Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs Home Repair 6 March 26th 04 01:23 AM
Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs Home Ownership 2 March 25th 04 07:03 PM