ML

Default How to open Sony Monitor CPD-E250 ?!

Hi to All !!!
I'm sorry for my poor english (i'm italian).

I need to open this monitor because has a problem with DDC
(DDC signal absence).

I tried to open this monitor (SONY CPD E250).
I removed the two screws at the bottom sides behind the monitor.
I try to remove the the covering pressing the two slits at the top
sides but the covering seem locked at the top frame of the screen!

Exist a trick to open it??? Please can you help me?

Thank you for all!
Marco L.

Fastvale

" Hi to All !!!
I'm sorry for my poor english (i'm italian).

I need to open this monitor because has a problem with DDC
(DDC signal absence).

I tried to open this monitor (SONY CPD E250).
I removed the two screws at the bottom sides behind the monitor.
I try to remove the the covering pressing the two slits at the top
sides but the covering seem locked at the top frame of the screen!

Exist a trick to open it??? Please can you help me?

Thank you for all!
Marco L.

Marco, non e' piu' semplice per te postare su:
it.hobby.elettronica.riparazioni ?
Vedrai quanta gente desiderosa di aiutarti troverai...

Never mind....I diverted him to the right place.