Default free projection tv!!!, but no picture : (

Hi, I have a zenith projection tv, model pvy5265dt, that i got a year
or two ago for free. The guy said the thing might be fixable. I
tested it out with a vcr and the results were that the audio works
fine, but theres no picture. I pulled the back off to look at the
tubes, and they dont even light.

It'd be really nice to get this working, cause its either that or it
gets junked. Anybody have any suggestions on what the cause may be?

Thanks

Trevor

James Sweet

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I have a zenith projection tv, model pvy5265dt, that i got a year
or two ago for free. The guy said the thing might be fixable. I
tested it out with a vcr and the results were that the audio works
fine, but theres no picture. I pulled the back off to look at the
tubes, and they dont even light.

It'd be really nice to get this working, cause its either that or it
gets junked. Anybody have any suggestions on what the cause may be?

Thanks

Trevor

Are the heaters glowing in the tube necks?

twags6

Not that i can remember, but I'll have to check again. I did all this
back
in august, so i'm not quite sure anymore

twags6

Nope, they're not on.

Anybody?