Default Zenith vertical problem

I have a Zenith model #SJ1325W that had no vertical deflection. Only a
single horizontal white line across screen. I resoldered a few
components around the vert deflection IC, and got the picture back to
almost normal. Now there are horizontal lines across the screen that
are jittery. I replaced the vertical IC, but no change. I replaced a
cap in the same area I resoldered, and still nothing. Anyone have an
idea where to look? I don't have the schematic, but if anyone has one
and doesn't mind sharing, I would be greatful. Thanks all.

kip wrote:
What voltage do you have on the Vertical IC...??

kip

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a Zenith model #SJ1325W that had no vertical deflection. Only

single horizontal white line across screen. I resoldered a few
components around the vert deflection IC, and got the picture back

almost normal. Now there are horizontal lines across the screen

that
are jittery. I replaced the vertical IC, but no change. I replaced

cap in the same area I resoldered, and still nothing. Anyone have

an
idea where to look? I don't have the schematic, but if anyone has

one
and doesn't mind sharing, I would be greatful. Thanks all.

I am showing 7.5V at VCC1, 19.5V at power supply for vertical output,
and 19.5V at VCC8. Again, without the schematic I'm not sure what is
supposed to be present. I am fairly new to repair also, but have a
little experience. Thanks for the reply.