oddvark

Default Viewsonic a95F monitor dead

I have a viewsonic a95F monitor thats dead. When I turn it on, it
makes a high pitched sound the screen remains completely black. Any
idea as to what this is? I checked the fuse by the power line and it
seems ok. I may just give this away to anyone who lives around the
orange county area and wants it.

JANA

This may be a power supply or scan amplifier failure. The proper way to find
out, is to have a tech get in to the monitor, and take readings, and check
for the proper drives to the various stages, to determine the failed
components.

--

JANA
_____

"oddvark" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a viewsonic a95F monitor thats dead. When I turn it on, it
makes a high pitched sound the screen remains completely black. Any
idea as to what this is? I checked the fuse by the power line and it
seems ok. I may just give this away to anyone who lives around the
orange county area and wants it.

oddvark

well, its probably not worth the cost of doing that. What will it run
anyway? if its more then 40 dollars, its more then the monitor is
worth.