Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Default Nature takes its revenge ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/oyt73eo

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Mon, 05 Jan 2015 09:59:43 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/oyt73eo

...Jim Thompson

I doubt that turbines or solar panels or solar plants will actually
work for the lifetimes that are used to calculate return. I sure
wouldn't want a mess of solar panels, with their associated
wiring/controls/inverters, on my houses.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc
picosecond timing laser drivers and controllers

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

http://tinyurl.com/oyt73eo

...Jim Thompson

Fell in the forest? Was there a sound?
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/oyt73eo

...Jim Thompson

LOL, I thought you woke up this morning with your home's water pipes
wrozen :P

Bye Jack
--
Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Mon, 05 Jan 2015 09:59:43 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/oyt73eo

...Jim Thompson

Probably had a locked rotor, and the ideal wind direction.
They can't spin too fast either with out the same results.

Cheers

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/oyt73eo

...Jim Thompson

Probably had a locked rotor, and the ideal wind direction.
They can't spin too fast either with out the same results.

Cheers

Do an image search for

wrecked wind turbines

or

destroyed wind turbines

or

damaged wind turbines

or

burning wind turbines

and get stuff like http://tinyurl.com/kx6l7lr

Cool pics! Tide-powered things are even worse, but at least they
seldom catch fire.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc
picosecond timing precision measurement

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On 6/01/2015 3:59 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/oyt73eo

...Jim Thompson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_accidents

http://tinyurl.com/jwvkln8

At least a wind turbine falling over is relatively harmless.

--
Chris.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/oyt73eo

...Jim Thompson

Probably had a locked rotor, and the ideal wind direction.
They can't spin too fast either with out the same results.

Cheers

Do an image search for

wrecked wind turbines

or

destroyed wind turbines

or

damaged wind turbines

or

burning wind turbines

and get stuff like http://tinyurl.com/kx6l7lr

Cool pics! Tide-powered things are even worse, but at least they
seldom catch fire.

heres a particulary violent failure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QSrS4rRSrQ

Cheers
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Mon, 05 Jan 2015 09:59:43 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/oyt73eo

...Jim Thompson

This just in:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-30667411

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc
picosecond timing precision measurement

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Raccoon Revenge HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 0 October 22nd 09 02:06 AM
Gopher revenge Don Foreman Metalworking 0 March 30th 08 09:09 AM
Mouse Revenge HeyBub Home Repair 2 March 6th 07 09:23 PM
OT - Santa's Revenge? J T Woodworking 1 December 26th 05 02:44 AM
Revenge (I hope) Frisket UK diy 18 August 3rd 03 03:12 PM