Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

Default Bwahahahahahaha!

Bwahahahahahaha!

I guess I must have successfully irritated some little pip-squeak
asshole by publishing real data instead of obfuscation.

I have a good idea who did it.

Since he forged a Verizon bill statement I've turned over the E-mail
to Verizon Security.

"Ignorant as a rock" people are so ignorant that they don't know how
easily traced such forgeries are :-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

"Jamie" t wrote in message
Jim Thompson wrote:
Bwahahahahahaha!

I guess I must have successfully irritated some little pip-squeak
asshole by publishing real data instead of obfuscation.

I have a good idea who did it.

Since he forged a Verizon bill statement I've turned over the E-mail
to Verizon Security.

"Ignorant as a rock" people are so ignorant that they don't know how
easily traced such forgeries are :-)

...Jim Thompson

You speak as if some one here did that? I can't see why anyone would
bother to do such criminating activities from what goes on here?

You must have a lot more friends elsewhere that has a need for that type
of behavior. Or, you're just losing it?

"Grampa Simpson" is losing it!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:
Bwahahahahahaha!

I guess I must have successfully irritated some little pip-squeak
asshole by publishing real data instead of obfuscation.

I have a good idea who did it.

Since he forged a Verizon bill statement I've turned over the E-mail
to Verizon Security.

"Ignorant as a rock" people are so ignorant that they don't know how
easily traced such forgeries are :-)

...Jim Thompson

You speak as if some one here did that? I can't see why anyone would
bother to do such criminating activities from what goes on here?

You must have a lot more friends elsewhere that has a need for that
type of behavior. Or, you're just losing it?

Did you ever think that maybe you are just one of those, out of many,
that got scammed?

Jamie

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

On 5/23/2012 3:16 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Bwahahahahahaha!

I guess I must have successfully irritated some little pip-squeak
asshole by publishing real data instead of obfuscation.

I have a good idea who did it.

Since he forged a Verizon bill statement I've turned over the E-mail
to Verizon Security.

"Ignorant as a rock" people are so ignorant that they don't know how
easily traced such forgeries are :-)

...Jim Thompson

So are you going tell us the name of this "pip-squeak asshole" when
you find out?
Mikek

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

On Wed, 23 May 2012 22:23:52 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Jamie" t wrote in message
Jim Thompson wrote:
Bwahahahahahaha!

I guess I must have successfully irritated some little pip-squeak
asshole by publishing real data instead of obfuscation.

I have a good idea who did it.

Since he forged a Verizon bill statement I've turned over the E-mail
to Verizon Security.

"Ignorant as a rock" people are so ignorant that they don't know how
easily traced such forgeries are :-)

...Jim Thompson

You speak as if some one here did that? I can't see why anyone would
bother to do such criminating activities from what goes on here?

You must have a lot more friends elsewhere that has a need for that type
of behavior. Or, you're just losing it?

"Grampa Simpson" is losing it!

Absolutely. He got some spam, the same kind we all get about 15 times
per day, and he's lapsed into paranoia.

If the senile moron could figure out how to google "fake Verizon bill"
he'd see how common this is.

Sad.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

On 5/23/2012 4:33 PM, amdx wrote:
On 5/23/2012 3:16 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Bwahahahahahaha!

I guess I must have successfully irritated some little pip-squeak
asshole by publishing real data instead of obfuscation.

I have a good idea who did it.

Since he forged a Verizon bill statement I've turned over the E-mail
to Verizon Security.

"Ignorant as a rock" people are so ignorant that they don't know how
easily traced such forgeries are :-)

...Jim Thompson

So are you going tell us the name of this "pip-squeak asshole" when
you find out?
Mikek

Is there anything that describes less than clueless?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

On Wed, 23 May 2012 17:30:35 -0400, Jamie
t wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Bwahahahahahaha!

I guess I must have successfully irritated some little pip-squeak
asshole by publishing real data instead of obfuscation.

I have a good idea who did it.

Since he forged a Verizon bill statement I've turned over the E-mail
to Verizon Security.

"Ignorant as a rock" people are so ignorant that they don't know how
easily traced such forgeries are :-)

...Jim Thompson

You speak as if some one here did that? I can't see why anyone would
bother to do such criminating activities from what goes on here?

You must have a lot more friends elsewhere that has a need for that
type of behavior. Or, you're just losing it?

Did you ever think that maybe you are just one of those, out of many,
that got scammed?

Jamie

Nope, Clearly someone who I agitated. I won't say how I know but they
blundered.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

"Jamie" t wrote in message
Jim Thompson wrote:
[...]

Yes, you are certainly sad, Gramps, and the epitome of moronic
behavior.

It was clearly sent by someone who I agitated. Not random. I won't
say how I know, but they blundered and did something identifiable.

Larkin, Why don't you STFU and post something useful... something that
actually works for really, rather than "claimed"?

You can't, so you will continue your BS line forever, but I'll never
let it pass unquestioned... and billboarded :-)

Keep 'em coming, we all need a laugh.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

On Wed, 23 May 2012 16:33:07 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 5/23/2012 3:16 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Bwahahahahahaha!

I guess I must have successfully irritated some little pip-squeak
asshole by publishing real data instead of obfuscation.

I have a good idea who did it.

Since he forged a Verizon bill statement I've turned over the E-mail
to Verizon Security.

"Ignorant as a rock" people are so ignorant that they don't know how
easily traced such forgeries are :-)

...Jim Thompson

So are you going tell us the name of this "pip-squeak asshole" when
you find out?
Mikek

I don't know if Verizon will verify, or not. Eudora has this nice
plug-in that allows forwarding such crap as an attachment so that
headers are preserved.

I can't absolutely prove it, but I'm sure you can guess... I'm pretty
sure it's old "ignorant as a rock" himself ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

Any good reason to "irritate unnecessarily?"

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

In article ,
Jim Thompson wrote:

So are you going tell us the name of this "pip-squeak asshole" when
you find out?
Mikek

I don't know if Verizon will verify, or not. Eudora has this nice
plug-in that allows forwarding such crap as an attachment so that
headers are preserved.

I can't absolutely prove it, but I'm sure you can guess... I'm pretty
sure it's old "ignorant as a rock" himself ;-)

http://www.nbc12.com/story/17525021/...ed-by-scammers
http://www.scamtrends.com/tag/fake-verizon-bill/
http://snakeriverbbb.wordpress.com/2...view-any-bill/
http://stopthecap.com/2012/05/14/tho...ing-scams-yet/
http://emailinternetscams.com/2012/0...ll-alerts.html

It appears to have been going on for weeks, and to be hitting many
thousands of potential victims. It seems to be a well-crafted, but
otherwise-typical malware/phishing scam.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

On Wed, 23 May 2012 16:41:47 -0700, (Dave Platt)
wrote:

In article ,
Jim Thompson wrote:

So are you going tell us the name of this "pip-squeak asshole" when
you find out?
Mikek

I don't know if Verizon will verify, or not. Eudora has this nice
plug-in that allows forwarding such crap as an attachment so that
headers are preserved.

I can't absolutely prove it, but I'm sure you can guess... I'm pretty
sure it's old "ignorant as a rock" himself ;-)

http://www.nbc12.com/story/17525021/...ed-by-scammers
http://www.scamtrends.com/tag/fake-verizon-bill/
http://snakeriverbbb.wordpress.com/2...view-any-bill/
http://stopthecap.com/2012/05/14/tho...ing-scams-yet/
http://emailinternetscams.com/2012/0...ll-alerts.html

It appears to have been going on for weeks, and to be hitting many
thousands of potential victims. It seems to be a well-crafted, but
otherwise-typical malware/phishing scam.

Sounds like the Bwahahahahahaha! laugh is on him.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

On Wed, 23 May 2012 17:16:42 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Wed, 23 May 2012 16:41:47 -0700, (Dave Platt)
wrote:

In article ,
Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

Neeerp! My case may well be a copycat, but he/she/it blundered.
Besides mine isn't a bill... and the blunder tells all. I hope it's
sufficient for Verizon to punish.

Larkin, Why don't you STFU and post something useful... something that
actually works for really, rather than "claimed"?

You can't, so you will continue your BS line forever, but I'll never
let it pass unquestioned... and billboarded :-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

"John Larkin" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 23 May 2012 22:23:52 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Jamie" t wrote in
message
Jim Thompson wrote:
[...]

In the UK EDF energy put Mr Hanky through everyone's letterbox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...CNU0gxLn4&NR=1

(wait for asdvert to finish)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCPOowojiC0

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

On Wed, 23 May 2012 22:23:52 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Jamie" t wrote in
message
Jim Thompson wrote:
[...]

But you annoy everyone - so that narrows it down a bit then.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

"Charles" wrote in message
Any good reason to "irritate unnecessarily?"

Its just the way JT is!