Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Hilbert's tenth problem

There is a documentary about this playing on PBS this month.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilbert%27s_tenth_problem

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/juli...lem/EP01465567

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
There is a documentary about this playing on PBS this month.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilbert%27s_tenth_problem

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/juli...lem/EP01465567

* NO GO: "We're sorry, there are no national broadcasts of this TV show
in the next two weeks."

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Robert Baer wrote:
Tom Del Rosso wrote:
There is a documentary about this playing on PBS this month.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilbert%27s_tenth_problem

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/juli...lem/EP01465567

* NO GO: "We're sorry, there are no national broadcasts of this TV
show in the next two weeks."

No "national" broadcasts. That doesn't mean your local stations don't have
it.

But you have to either put your zip code into that website so it knows what
your local station is, or use some other TV site and search for the title.

The link is mainly intended to give you the title to search for.

zero, and remove the last word.