Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Interesting caveat - caveat.pdf

Attached Files
File Type: pdf caveat.pdf (113.4 KB, 26 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

With all the items that cause cancer in California,
Is the cancer rate higher there? :-)
Mikek
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"flipper" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 04:38:21 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

It "may" cause cancer "in the state of California" but I don't live in
California, so no problem here.

Whew! me neither, that's a relief (in more ways than one!)
Tom

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

amdx wrote:

With all the items that cause cancer in California,
Is the cancer rate higher there? :-)

California causes cancer.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Statistically, it appears that being in California is the cause of most
cancers.

--
Paul Hovnanian
A vacuum is a hell of a lot better than some of the stuff that nature

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 10:25:13 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Statistically, it appears that being in California is the cause of most
cancers.

Well! It does say "in Californica" ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Statistically, it appears that being in California is the cause of most
cancers.

Well! It does say "in Californica" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I'm sure by now most of you know, Coke and Pepsi have been
bitten by Prop 65 and are changing there carmel color formula
took remove something that causes cancer in California.
Mikek

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Statistically, it appears that being in California is the cause of most
cancers.

Well! It does say "in Californica" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I'm sure by now most of you know, Coke and Pepsi have been
bitten by Prop 65 and are changing there carmel color formula
took remove something that causes cancer in California.
Mikek

So? Drink your Coke in Arizona and you'll be just fine ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Statistically, it appears that being in California is the cause of most
cancers.

Well! It does say "in Californica" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I'm sure by now most of you know, Coke and Pepsi have been
bitten by Prop 65 and are changing there carmel color formula
took remove something that causes cancer in California.
Mikek

So? Drink your Coke in Arizona and you'll be just fine ;-)

...Jim Thompson

But, they're changing the color chemical in all the states.
Mikek
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Statistically, it appears that being in California is the cause of most
cancers.

Well! It does say "in Californica" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I'm sure by now most of you know, Coke and Pepsi have been
bitten by Prop 65 and are changing there carmel color formula
took remove something that causes cancer in California.
Mikek

So? Drink your Coke in Arizona and you'll be just fine ;-)

...Jim Thompson

But, they're changing the color chemical in all the states.
Mikek

So? Don't buy Coke. Buy SleepTrain, who dumped Rush over that Sandra
Fluck rant (that's how it's pronounced :-)

SleepTrain tried to get back on Rush's gravy train, and was told when
you pick one side of an argument you're stuck with it... Bye!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:
SleepTrain tried to get back on Rush's gravy train, and was told when
you pick one side of an argument you're stuck with it... Bye!

If there's little shortage of advertisers wanting to be on your show,
it's not too hard to stand on principle though...

I suppose SleepTrain can go advertise on Air America... oh, wait, no,
they died... :-)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 14:18:56 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

amdx wrote:

With all the items that cause cancer in California,
Is the cancer rate higher there? :-)

California causes cancer.

Really close. California politics causes cancer.

?;-))

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Statistically, it appears that being in California is the cause of most
cancers.

Well! It does say "in Californica" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I'm sure by now most of you know, Coke and Pepsi have been
bitten by Prop 65 and are changing there carmel color formula
took remove something that causes cancer in California.
Mikek

Yep the politics of California is thoroughly riddled with cancer.

?-)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

amdx wrote:

With all the items that cause cancer in California,
Is the cancer rate higher there? :-)

California causes cancer.

California has relatively low cancer rates.

http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/lung/statistics/state.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/colorectal...tics/state.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/hematologi...tics/state.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/prostate/statistics/state.htm

--

John Larkin, President Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

amdx wrote:

With all the items that cause cancer in California,
Is the cancer rate higher there? :-)

California causes cancer.

California has relatively low cancer rates.

http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/lung/statistics/state.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/colorectal...tics/state.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/hematologi...tics/state.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/prostate/statistics/state.htm

I note Florida does pretty well also, but I wonder how the
states average age figures into this. Or better yet, how does
age figure into cancer rates.
I see Florida is 5th in average age and 42nd in birthrate.
3rd in percentage Medicare enrollment.
#1 in percentage of people over 65.

Have fun with the data found here.
http://www.statemaster.com/correlati...ple-median-age
Mikek

OT but interesting Vortex3 UK diy 2 May 22nd 08 07:00 PM
Interesting....veddy interesting....OT of course. Rex Metalworking 11 November 16th 07 06:31 PM
Interesting....veddy interesting....OT of course. Rex Metalworking 0 November 8th 07 10:11 PM
OT - First Class Sneeze (caveat lector) Morris Dovey Woodworking 1 July 20th 07 08:30 PM
Caveat Emptor - Plumbing Work and Part P TheScullster UK diy 13 October 3rd 06 07:24 PM